How Do I Access The Trading Room

Login Forums Support Forum Membership FAQ How Do I Access The Trading Room

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

The daily trading room is hosted on a Zoom webinar and is not on our website.

Once you sign up, your email address is added to our Zoom list and you will receive an invitation link daily, one hour before we begin.

Please note: we send day trading room links to the email address you used when signing up for your membership.

It can take a few hours to be added to the system, so if you sign up in the morning you may not receive the invitation until the following day.

After signing up for a membership package, you do not have to do anything further to gain access to our live webinars, you will receive email reminders and participation links.

Here is a run down of the webinar emails and when to expect them:

Daily Trading Room: Mon to Fri: 9AM to 11AM EST

Email link: 8AM EST dailiy

Market Analysis LIVE: Sunday at 8PM EST

Email reminder & link: Saturday at 7PM EST

ELITE Subscription Only: Monthly Group Coaching Session:  Every 3rd Tuesday of the month @ 8PM EST

Email link: 1 day prior & 1 hour prior

Once you receive an email with the participation link, you just click the link and it will open up the day trading room.

Are the webinars recorded for playback?

Yes – all webinars are recorded and accessible for a limited time on your dashboard. Please visit there and find the archive link you are interested in.

passang j
      Participant

I haven’t received any email to join live trading session at 9am ET. I wondered why. Can you update me on this please?

Dylan K
      Participant

hi my email is dylan.kirk1@hotmail.com and i have not been sent any emails or invites to the discord or trading rooms

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Need help? We're always here for you.